Temporary Part Time Careers Adviser
TEMPORARY PART-TIME CAREERS ADVISER (YOUNG PEOPLE) DORSET
(21 hours per week- actual days and times are negotiable)
Salary £21,775.50 pro rata (Level 4 Adviser working towards level 6) or
Salary range £24,134.04 to £25,579.11 pro rata (level 6 Adviser) per annum
depending on experience and qualification achieved
Benefits include: Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, 23 days paid leave per annum pro rata plus Bank Holidays, business mileage allowance, accredited training (as appropriate).
Are you a fully qualified and experienced Careers Adviser, wanting to work as part of a small team with proven success, with young people aged 13 to 25 in the community and in schools? Do you have a genuine interest in motivating and encouraging young people, to achieve their full potential in education, employment and training, supported by colleagues and partner agencies? Are you able to work flexible across the county to cover colleagues’ absences or to undertake temporary project work in schools or the community? If this interests you, please apply.
Currently staff are working from home. You will however be expected to go into schools and work face-to-face with young people, when appropriate.
Initially we can offer a fixed term contract to 31 July 2021.
Successful candidates must:
- Be fully qualified ie hold a DipCG parts 1&2 or QCF level 6 in Career Guidance & Development or QCG plus relevant units of NVQ4 in Advice & Guidance OR
- Be part qualified ie hold an NVQ level 4 in Advice and Guidance and be working towards your level 6 qualification.
- Be experienced in delivering high quality information, advice and careers guidance and demonstrate significant experience of working with young people aged 13 to 25 in a variety of settings.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and ICT skills.
- Have a positive, pro-active and flexible approach to work.
- Be able to drive and have access to a car
- Have a Disclosure and Barring Service Check at enhanced level.
People from all backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 8 March 2021 or contact HR on firstname.lastname@example.org (Reference: A1/21)
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|