Finance Officer (Weymouth)
£24,134.04 pro rata
21 hours per week (Flexible)
Temporary to 31 July 2021
Benefits include: Pension Scheme, Health Cashplan Scheme, 23 days paid leave per annum pro rata plus Bank Holidays, business mileage allowance, accredited training (as appropriate).
Ansbury Guidance, a medium sized Charity working across Dorset requires an experienced Finance Officer to support the Finance Manager with the production of accurate and timely financial management information. You will also work with Project Leaders to ensure that: funding for Ansbury projects remains within projected budget; monthly financial targets are met; and financial documentation is accurate and up to date to meet audit requirements. You will also manage IT and IT support costs and liaise with MI and Data team to ensure spending within budget.
This role is ideally suited to a recent Finance Graduate or part qualified accountant with 12-18 months’ finance and administration experience. We are keen to find someone who is proactive, flexible with excellent communication and networking skills at all levels. You must have an eye for detail and be able to work to tight deadlines.
Successful candidates must:
- Have a degree or equivalent relevant qualification
- Experience of working in a financial or administration role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong excel skill
- Be able to work to your own initiative and have a positive and proactive approach
- Able to work to deadlines and targets
- You will need to be able to travel to our Weymouth office and be able to work from home.
To apply contact HR for a recruitment pack email
Closing date for applications: noon: Wednesday 23 December 2020 (reference A7/20).
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|