Face Forward MI and Data Intern (temporary 10 week placement)
Based out of Weymouth
Salary £14052.54 per annum – 35 hours per week (summer placement)
Benefits include: Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, 23 days paid leave per annum pro rata plus Bank Holidays, Childcare Voucher Scheme, business mileage allowance, accredited training (as appropriate).
We are currently recruiting for a 10-week summer placement for a MI Database Analyst to work for an advice and guidance charity as part of our Face Forward Project. You will report to the Face Forward MI and Data Analyst and will be based in our office in Weymouth.
You will become part of the team providing the data analysis to extract trends and provide reporting necessary to evaluate the impact and success of a NEET engagement programme. The role will include processing data, producing reports and dealing with ad hoc data queries. Along with assisting in supporting team data requirements and providing client analysis.
- Proven analytical capabilities
- Good time management skills, with ability to work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, with ability to produce clear, concise reporting
- Ability to take ownership and be responsible for actions
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
Skills and experience required:
- Working knowledge of SQL and advantage
- Microsoft office skills - Advance Excel essential
- Experience of or proven aptitude for data analysis and reporting
- Experience of other database and analysis packages
People from all backgrounds are welcome to apply.
To apply visit our website www.ansbury.co.uk under the tabs ‘about us’ and then ‘vacancies’. Closing date for applications: Friday 26 April 2019 or contact HR on email@example.com or 01202 677557. (Reference: A3/19)
Ansbury is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee. Company number 3029316, Registered Charity number 1160444.
Face Forward is funded by The National Lottery and The European Social Fund, through The National Community Fund.
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|