GRADUATE TRAINEE CAREERS ADVISER
GRADUATE TRAINEE CAREERS ADVISER (YOUNG PEOPLE) BOSCOMBE, BOURNEMOUTH
Starting salary for a graduate £18,026.16 increasing as the qualification progresses. Starting salary is £23,395.42 once fully qualified
Benefits include: Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, 23 days paid leave per annum pro rata plus Bank Holidays, business mileage allowance, accredited training, QCF Diploma in Careers Guidance and Development.
Are you a graduate who has a passion to work with young people? Do you have a genuine interest in motivating and encouraging young people, to achieve their full potential in education, employment and training, supported by colleagues and partner agencies?
If you are excited by this opportunity see what we do by visiting our website www.ansbury.co.uk If successful you will work in schools and the community delivering our careers and employability programme both one-to-one and in groups, guided by a team of experts. Our internal training team will support you to achieve a Level 6 Diploma in Careers Guidance and Development.
- Hold a relevant degree and be able and willing to study the Diploma in Careers Guidance and Development as well as working full time.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and ICT skills.
- Have excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Have a positive, proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Be able to drive and have access to a car
- Some experience of working with young people aged 13 to 25 is important
Ansbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and you will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check to be eligible for this role.
People from all backgrounds are welcome to apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications: noon on Monday 14 January 2019. (Reference: A16/18)
Ansbury is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee. Company number 3029316, Registered Charity number 1160444.
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|