FACE FORWARD ADVISER
FACE FORWARD ADVISER
Based either Blandford or Dorchester
Fixed term to December 2019
Salary range £18,026.16 to £24,844.50 depending on entry qualifications and experience
Benefits include: Company pension scheme, Healthcare Scheme, 23 days paid leave per annum pro rata (excluding Bank holidays) and training.
Face Forward is an innovative, coproduced peer-to-peer model that builds on the abilities of Young Adults aged 15 to 24 years and is funded through Big Lottery Fund and the European Union through the European Social Fund. Face Forward engages the very hardest to reach; builds confidence and grows the individual's ability to understand their aptitudes, interests and potential routes to engage in learning, work and other positive activities.
This is an exciting opportunity because as a Face Forward Adviser you will:
- Carry out detailed holistic assessments to identify participant’s needs;
- Provide professional support supplemented by referral into other specialist agencies and/or activities across the Face Forward partnership;
- Support each individual's journey enabling them to access existing mainstream provision, and all that Face Forward offers;
- Work with colleagues to build a visible, aspirational brand appealing to 15-24 year olds;
- Support Face Forward Apprentices and Peer Mentors within your team who will be mentoring participants.
Successful candidates must:
- Hold a relevant qualification in Advice and Guidance, Youth Work or other related community-based work
- Have a positive can-do attitude and be committed to working flexibly to meet the needs of Young Adults you are working with
- Have at least 2 years’ experience of working with young adults who are NEET
- Demonstrate the ability to build meaningful and positive relationships with Young Adults aged 15-24
- Be an effective networker
- Be able to work both as part of a team and on their own
- Be experienced in working to deadlines and targets
- Be able to drive and have access to a car
Ansbury is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and vulnerable adults and you will be required to undertake a DBS disclosure check at enhanced level.
Travel across Dorset is an essential part of this role.
This post is funded through Big Lottery Fund and the European Union through the European Social Fund.
To apply visit our website www.ansbury.co.uk or contact HR on email@example.com or 01202 677557. Closing date for applications: 12.00 noon on Thursday 22 November 2018 (reference A14/18).
People from all backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Ansbury Guidance is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee. Company number 3029316, Registered Charity number 1160444.
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|