FACE FORWARD DIGITAL MEDIA COMMUNICATIONS ASSISTANT
Fixed term to December 2019
Benefits include: Company pension scheme, Healthcare Scheme, 23 days paid leave per annum pro rata (excluding Bank holidays), childcare voucher scheme and training.
Face Forward is an innovative, coproduced peer-to-peer model that builds on the abilities of Young Adults aged 15 to 24 years and is funded through Big Lottery Fund and the European Union through the European Social Fund. Face Forward engages the very hardest to reach; builds confidence and grows the individual's ability to understand their aptitudes, interests and potential routes to engage in learning, work and other positive activities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Media and Communications Assistant to:
- Develop digital solutions to identify, engage and sustain young adults on the programme.
- Use social media and mobile texting to increase online presence.
- Use software packages such as Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe Creative Cloud, WordPress to produce marketing materials and documentation complying with the BBO branding guidelines.
- Support the Face Forward team in the development & maintenance of WordPress website and App development.
- Assist the Face Forward Advisers/Apprentices in developing Face Forward case studies Create and carry out surveys and feedback of Face Forward Delivery activities.
Successful candidates must:
- Hold a relevant qualification
- Have previous experience of working with social media marketing
- Demonstrate effective networking skills
- Be able to work both as part of a team and on their own
- Excellent time management skills and able to work to tight deadlines
This post is funded through Big Lottery Fund and the European Union through the European Social Fund.
To apply visit our website www.ansbury.co.uk or contact HR on email@example.com or 01202 677557. Closing date for applications: 29 June 2018 (reference A8/18).
People from all backgrounds are welcome to apply.
Ansbury Guidance is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee. Company number 3029316, Registered Charity number 1160444.
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|