CAREERS ADVISER - PART TIME
CAREERS ADVISER (ADULTS)15 HOURS PER WEEK
Based in POOLE but travel across the area is essential
£23,388.75 (fixed) pro rata, with NVQ level 4 Advice & Guidance or equivalent
plus up to 15% of salary in monthly bonus payments
Benefits include: Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, 23 days paid leave per annum pro rata plus Bank Holidays, Childcare Voucher Scheme, business mileage allowance, accredited training (as appropriate).
Are you a proactive, positive and flexible professional who can meet challenging targets and deadlines as part of the National Careers Service for Adults? Do you have what it takes to motivate and signpost clients into opportunities in learning, training and employment? If you want to be part of a team working positively and proactively with adults in Bournemouth and Poole, supported by colleagues and partner agencies and can help us in forming the future of our service, we want to hear from you.
Successful Candidates must:
- Hold a NVQ level 4 in Advice & Guidance and be willing to achieve the QCF level 6 Diploma in Careers Guidance and Development.
- Have at least one years’ experience of working in Careers Advice and Guidance.
- Demonstrate proven ICT and administration skills.
- Have excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills.
- Be able to work to targets and deadlines.
- Be able to operate effectively in a team environment.
- Be able to drive and have access to a car.
- Have a positive, proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Complete an Enhanced DBS Disclosure Check.
People from all backgrounds are welcome to apply.
To apply visit our website www.ansbury.co.uk under the tabs ‘about us’ and then ‘vacancies’. Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 26 March 2018 or contact HR on email@example.com or 01202 677557. (Reference: A4/18)
Ansbury is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee. Company number 3029316, Registered Charity number 1160444.
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|