Careers Adviser (Young People) Poole
CAREERS ADVISER (YOUNG PEOPLE) POOLE
Salary range £20,407.80 to £24,844.50 per annum depending on experience and qualification achieved
Benefits include: Company Pension Scheme, Healthcare Scheme, 23 days paid leave per annum pro rata plus Bank Holidays, Childcare Voucher Scheme, business mileage allowance, accredited training (as appropriate).
Are you a fully qualified and experienced Careers Adviser, wanting to work as part of a small team with proven success, with young people aged 13 to 25 in the community and in schools? Do you have a genuine interest in motivating and encouraging young people, to achieve their full potential in education, employment and training, supported by colleagues and partner agencies? Are you able to work flexible across the county to cover colleagues’ absences or to undertake temporary project work in schools or the community? If this interests you, please apply.
Successful candidates must:
- Be fully qualified ie hold a DipCG parts 1&2 or QCF level 6 in Career Guidance & Development or QCG plus relevant units of NVQ4 in Advice & Guidance OR
- Be part qualified ie hold an NVQ level 4 in Advice and Guidance.
- Be experienced in delivering high quality information, advice and careers guidance and demonstrate significant experience of working with young people aged 13 to 25 in a variety of settings.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and ICT skills.
- Have a positive, proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Be able to drive and have access to a car
- Have a Disclosure and Barring Service Check at enhanced level.
People from all backgrounds are welcome to apply.
To apply visit our website www.ansbury.co.uk under the tabs ‘about us’ and then ‘vacancies’. Closing date for applications: 9am Monday 16 April 2018 or contact HR on email@example.com or 01202 677557. (Reference: A3/18)
Ansbury is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee. Company number 3029316, Registered Charity number 1160444.
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|