Careers Adviser (Young People) Poole
Zero Hours Available.
Salary range £23,395.42 to £24,844.50 pro rata per annum depending on experience and qualification achieved.
Are you a fully qualified and experienced Careers Adviser, wanting to work on an ad hoc basis as part of a small team with proven success, with young people aged 13 to 25 in the community and in schools? Do you have a genuine interest in motivating and encouraging young people, to achieve their full potential in education, employment and training, supported by colleagues and partner agencies? Are you able to work flexible across the county to cover colleagues’ absences or to undertake temporary project work in schools or the community? If this interests you, please apply.
Successful candidates must:
- Be fully qualified ie hold a DipCG parts 1&2 or QCF level 6 in Career Guidance & Development or QCG plus relevant units of NVQ4 in Advice & Guidance
- Be experienced in delivering high quality information, advice and careers guidance and demonstrate significant experience of working with young people aged 13 to 25 in a variety of settings.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal, communication and ICT skills.
- Have a positive, proactive and flexible approach to work.
- Be able to drive and have access to a car
- Have a Disclosure and Barring Service Check at enhanced level.
People from all backgrounds are welcome to apply by emailing . (Reference: A13/18)
Ansbury is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, which it is expected ALL staff and volunteers will share.
Ansbury is a registered charity and a company limited by guarantee. Company number 3029316, Registered Charity number 1160444.
|Back to Listing||Apply Now|