A Traineeship could be perfect for you if:
- You need to improve your grades before starting a full time course
- You need to improve your grades before starting an apprenticeship
- You are not sure what you want to do next
- You need to improve your skills
- You need to improve your confidence
- Last between 6 weeks and 6 months, depending on your needs
- Are run at colleges and Training Providers
- Prepare you for an apprenticeship, job with training or college course
- Are for 16 – 24 year olds with no qualifications above GCSE.
What does a Traineeship involve?
You will work on developing and improving the skills employers want.
A Traineeship could include:
- Work Experience
- Help with CVs
- Coping with Job Interviews
- Maths and English
- Job search
- Writing successful application forms
- Working with others
- Behaviour at work
- Time keeping
Also contact local colleges and Training Providers.
Here are some local Traineeships: