World Mental Health Day 2017
10 October is World Mental Health Day and 2017 marks its 25th anniversary. Ansbury Guidance is signing the World Mental Health Day pledge, as outlined below, pledging to create a supportive and appreciative environment for all its employees.
"I pledge our support for the mental health of all of our workforce. I will commit our team to doing our best at being proactive in promoting:
- Appreciation of employees and workers
- Creating of a supportive environment
- Identification of early signs of burnout
- Creating an organizational culture which reflects value systems and beliefs
- Stress management
- Building awareness and reducing stigma
- Mental health wellness and providing support for employees who need it."
You can find out more about World Mental Health Day 2017 and download the full report here.