Why work for Ansbury Guidance?
Ansbury Guidance offers a rewarding and enjoyable place to work. Whatever your role, your pay will be extremely competitive. In addition to your benchmarked salary, as an Ansbury Guidance employee you will enjoy a range of valuable benefits including:
- A flexi-time scheme is applicable to all Ansbury Guidance employees (unless otherwise stated for some customer facing roles).
- All employees are entitled to opt into Ansbury Guidance’s Health Benefit Scheme. Employees are able to claim back on a range of health, optical and dental treatments, completely funded by Ansbury Guidance.
- Ansbury Guidance operate a Childcare Voucher Scheme, giving employees the chance to save money whilst efficiently paying for a range of childcare.
- The annual leave entitlement is 23 days plus bank holidays pro rata. The annual leave year runs from 1st April to 31st March.
- Ansbury Guidance operates a Company pension scheme provided by Aviva in which employees will be automatically enrolled unless they choose to opt out.
- Business travel is reimbursed each month at set rates. All employees authorised to use their car for Ansbury Guidance business must have insurance specifying ‘Business Use’.
- Professional training as appropriate to the role and agreed with your line manager.
All offers of employment are conditional upon the receipt of three satisfactory references, medical clearance, verification of qualifications and a satisfactory enhanced DBS check (for relevant roles).
If you require any further information you can contact Human Resources on 01202 677557 or