What can Face Forward do for you?
We can help you, if you...
- are aged between 15 to 24
- live in Dorset
- are not in education or training
- are unemployed
- have the right to live and work in the UK
Face Forward can support you to…
- Gain confidence in yourself
- Explore your options, interests and ambitions
- Develop new skills
- Gain qualifications
- Enrol in a new course
- Take up volunteering or training
- Enhance your ability to apply for work
Just to put some examples…
- We can help you if you’re living in a rural area and you’re struggling to get a job because you can’t access regular public transport.
- We can help if you’ve got a physical health condition that is affecting your emotions and your day-to-day life.
- We can help you if you often feel anxious, you've got low self-confidence and/or self-esteem or if you’ve got depression.
- We can support you if you’re a young carer (this means that you’re taking care of a relative of friend).
- We can help you if you’re a young parent.
- We can help you if you’ve got problems with alcohol or drugs.
Follow Face Forward on social media!