What can Bourne Digital do for you?
We can help you, if you...
- Are aged 19+
- Live in Bournemouth
- Feel your digital skills are holding you back in searching for work, progressing in work or life in general e.g. you would like to use YouTube to learn a new skill or find the nearest chemist online
- Would like to attend a work placement to improve your employment chances
- Are unemployed and looking for work
- Underemployed - in employment but require improved digital skills to develop and progress further
- Returning to work after having had/cared for children
- Carer returner
- Have the right to live and work in the UK.
Bourne Digital can support you to…
- Complete a Skills Needs Assessment
- Complete an Online Personal Development Plan
- Gain confidence in your digital skillis
- Complete a digital CV
- Complete an online job application
- Enrol in a personal development course
- Take up work experience placements
- Enhance your ability to apply for work or upskill in your current role
- Access employment support
- Explore your options, interests and ambitions using digital tools e.g. Use apps or tutorials to learn a new language
- Develop new digital skills e.g. start to use SystmOnline – to enable you to book doctor’s appointments online, order repeat prescriptions, use e-Consult.