What can Bourne Digital do for you?
We can help you, if you...
Are aged 19+
- Live in Bournemouth BH1-BH11
- Have the right to live and work in the UK
- Feel your digital skills are holding you back in searching for work, progressing in work or life in general e.g. you would like to use YouTube to learn a new skill or find the nearest chemist online
- Are someone who feels that your lack of digital skill is hindering your online experience
- Want to use social media to stay connected but are not sure where to start
What we are offering...
We are offering the chance for you to sign up to our 12-week online Digital Confidence-Building course. Which Includes laptop and mobile data loan for the duration of the programme, if you don’t already have access to them.
Bourne Digital 12- week online course can support you to…
- Gain confidence in your digital skills
- Support you to navigate the web safely
- Keep you productive and focused with Wellbeing tips and advice
- Complete a digital CV, using Microsoft Word
- Complete an online job application
- Enhance your ability to apply for work or upskill in your current role
- Access employment support via the National Careers Service
- Explore your options, interests and ambitions using digital tools e.g. Use apps or tutorials to learn a new language
- Develop new digital skills e.g. start to use SystmOnline – to enable you to book doctor’s appointments online, order repeat prescriptions, use e-Consult