How do I apply
At Ansbury Guidance, we provide the direction and support that gives our business its competitive edge, developing a culture to inspire creativity and success. If you want to be part of a forward thinking organisation, which is focused on customer service, employee reward and is proud of its achievements, we want to hear from you.
Please see below a step by step guide to the documents available in applying for all vacancies:
- Job Description please ensure you have fully read the corresponding job description and person specification applicable to the vacancy and then assess whether you meet the requirements of the role as detailed.
- Qualification Requirements the majority of vacancies will have a defined qualification requirement, please see the document provided to ensure you have the right qualification(s) to apply. For example to be a Careers Adviser you must have the relevant professional qualification to be able to deliver Information, Advice and Guidance.
- Top Tips prior to completing your Application Form or Application Preference Form read the ‘Top Tips’ for guidance.
- Why work for Ansbury Guidance? prior to completing your Application Form or Application Preference Form read this information sheet which outlines the benefits of working for Ansbury Guidance.
- Application Preference Form DOWNLOAD HERE ALL applicants must fully complete the Application Preference Form, giving as much detail as possible. This should then be submitted along with the completed Application Form. This will ensure the shortlisting panel is clear about the role you are applying for, your qualifications and the hours/days you are available if you are applying on a part time basis.
- Application Form DOWNLOAD HERE complete ALL sections of the application form clearly. See ‘Top Tips’ for further guidance. CVs are not accepted.
N.B. These notes are guidelines for ALL applicants. Our Equality & Diversity Policy applies to all aspects of our recruitment and selection process.
If you require any further information you can contact Human Resources on 01202 677557 or