Ansbury Guidance Assessment Centre
Ansbury Guidance is a successful charity that delivers careers guidance services to young people and adults across Dorset. We have a long established assessment centre and a highly experienced team of assessors.
We have a very successful track record of supporting candidates, with the quality of our work recognised by OCR through the award of Direct Claims Status to the centre.
- the full range of QCF information, advice and guidance qualifications at levels 3, 4 and 6
- a flexible approach to assessment, tailored to help you achieve your qualification in the most effective way possible
- an online portfolio system and use of professional discussions to reduce the amount of paperwork you have to produce
- high quality training and workshops to to support your development
We offer the following qualifications, which take between 9 and 18 months to complete depending on the level:
- Level 6 Diploma - Careers guidance and development. We also offer specific units leading to the:
- Certificate in Careers Leadership*
- Certificate in Careers Guidance Theory*
- Level 4 Diploma - Advice and Guidance (NVQ)*
- Level 4 Diploma - Careers Information and Advice*
- Level 3 Certificate - Advice and Guidance*
*Certificate recognised and awarded by the Careers Development Institute.
Training and Development